In order to help secure the safest possible environment for students, this document defines the LCS Elementary expectations for all school volunteers.
- I agree to act in a respectful manner and practice an ethic of care with all children and members of the school community.
- I agree to abide by all instructions and directions given to me by the supervising teacher(s) while volunteering.
- I agree to uphold the school's expectations in regards to student behaviour and responding to students.
- I will maintain confidentiality at all times.
- I will not contact students outside of school hours without permission from the principal.
- I will not use my access to students or volunteer responsibilities for personal gain. *
I agree to abide by the above Volunteer Code of Conduct at all times: