Legal Residency of Parent/Guardian

To be completed and signed by ONE parent or legal (court-appointed) guardian. If legal guardian, attach a copy of court order appointing you as legal guardian.
NOTE: If you are here on a Work Permit or Study Permit, please fill in the International Student Application.
1. I am (please mark one): *
2. Resident of British Columbia? (Please mark one) *