Thank you for providing the details of your request. Due to your small group size and minimal impact to our facilities, a permit is not required for your proposed use. Please note that during the school day is when our staff performs their maintenance and cleanup in our parks. Your visit would be for nonexclusive access to all spaces and you may need to work around our maintenance staff as well as other groups.
You are expected to follow our park rules:
• Food and drinks are limited to designated picnic areas and picnic lawns only
• You must bring your own trash bags, pick up all litter, and remove all trash completely off our property at the end of your visit; pack out what you pack in
• Amplified sound/music is not allowed in our parks
• You may not stake anything into our grass; equipment is not allowed without a specific permit
• You must follow all instructions given to you by any SFRPD staff present
Please close out your browser to exit the form.
Enjoy our parks!