On May 22, the Mayor announced that the San Francisco Health Department issued a new order that will allow summer camps to operate, with the earliest start to be Monday, June 15.
In order to significantly limit the exposure and spread of COVID - camps must operate in "PODS" with the following restrictions:
• Each pod may have no more than 12 children in it
• Each camp must run a 3 week session. We will be offering 3 week session slots starting June 15, July 6 and July 27
• You can operate more than one pod but campers can not mix and instructors can not teach in more than one pod
• Each pod of 12 kids must have a minimum of 2 instructors.
• Camps can do a variety of sports activities including playing soccer, baseball, lacrosse, basketball provided that the same 12 kids stay in the same pod
• Camps must prioritize registration for essential workers and at risk kids before registration for others
• There are also a variety of other requirements for sanitation, face masks etc. We are waiting for the final details to be published
• You will be required to self certify your camp on a city health website
We will provide links to regulations when published
Please note: Priority on sites will go to those who have already been permitted for those locations but we will do our best to make space for everyone.