Current SF health orders allow adults to participate in stable, regular sports programs that meet at the same location, on the same day, and at the same time each week. The purpose of this form is to allow adult teams/groups to request for a regular weekly practice space.
• Face Coverings - All participants are required to wear face coverings at all times. If someone wants to remove their mask to drink water or catch a breath, they will need to be 6 ft away from anyone else. If someone does not want to wear a mask, they should not participate.
• Participant Rules - Participants may not move from one sports program/team to another more often than once every 3 weeks. Teams are limited to 25 participants and may not have drop-in participants.
• Keep Play Local - Participants can only be from SF or 3 adjacent counties only: Marin, Alameda, and San Mateo. Teams must not participate in any of out of state games or tournaments.
• No Spectators - Adult practices and instrasquad scrimmages may have not have spectators.
• No Pre and Post-Game Gathering - Practice and leave. Avoid carpooling.
• Limit Sharing of Equipment - If equipment must be shared, hands should be sanitized prior and after touching. Program organizer must provide face coverings (if needed), hand sanitizer/handwashing stations, disinfectant and related cleaning supplies.