The Floral Buyer Roundtables event offers an exclusive opportunity to sit down with five (5) high-power supermarket chains. The program is limited, and spots will be filled with an ultimate goal of including a diverse mix of suppliers across the floral supply chain.
Deadline to apply: March 9, 2020
Floral supplier benefits include:
- Five (5) 10-minute meetings with floral buyers
- One (1) complimentary full event registration to Fresh Connections: Floral Miami (Optional. Please see application for details)
- Access to contact information for all floral buyers participating in the program
- Your company contact information provided to all floral buyers participating in the program
Floral supplier responsibilities include:
- Completion of this pre-meeting questionnaire in its entirety to assist with arranging meetings.
- In-person attendance in all pre-scheduled meetings in designated meeting room. Suppliers may bring a maximum of two representatives to each meeting.
- This is a time for meet and greet only and there are NO guarantees items will be purchased or additional meetings will be scheduled. Suppliers may bring digital or print collateral to share with buyers, but no product samples or displays are permitted at any time during the Roundtables program.
- Payment in full upon confirmation of participation if accepted into the program: you will be notified of your application status the week of March 16. Your payment will only be processed upon acceptance of your application and confirmation of participation.
- Appointments will be determined based on answers submitted in this form by both suppliers and buyers in order to create the best matches possible.
- PMA will make every effort to accommodate supplier preferences when arranging meetings; however, we cannot guarantee all requests will be met.