The 2021 Fresh Ideas Showcase will be an online innovation destination featuring products, services and innovations viewable to all members of the industry including buyers.
Deadline to apply: October 29
Products/services must have been launched since October 2020 in order to qualify for the showcase.
What's Included With Your Showcase:
- Company listing (description, logo, product categories, contact information, collateral)
- Product listing highlighting the new product or service (name, description, image and optional video)
- Promotions via social media, press, and upcoming Virtual Town Halls.
The Virtual Town Halls, to be held on November 10, 2021 and December 8, 2021, will invite a panel of buyers as they navigate and discuss the fresh ideas of most interest to them and their businesses. The first Virtual Town Hall will focus on buyers of produce, and the second in December will feature floral buyers discussing innovations in their segment.
There are (6) uniquely branded "sections" highlighting popular product categories, making it easier for buyers to find what they want. Multiple showcases may be purchased if you wish to feature more than one product/line.
- Main Fresh Ideas Showcase: for any new, innovative products/services that do not fall under one of the other categories
- On-The-Go Showcase: products that make it easier for consumers to eat healthy while on the go or at home
- Certified Organic Showcase
- Floral Showcase
- Packaging Innovations (includes sustainable packaging efforts)
- Technology Innovations (includes food waste, food safety, traceability, logistics, etc.)