The PMA Science & Technology Circle of Excellence Award recognizes individuals or organizations already conducting business within the global produce and/or floral industry supply chain. The nominated solution must disrupt industry practice(s) and/or create improved processes, practices and products, and provide benefits that bring value to the produce and floral supply chains. Nominees must fall into one or more of the STEM disciplines, i.e., science, technology, engineering, and/or math.
- Must be nominated by a PMA member, but winning recipient does not have to be a PMA member
- Conducts business within the global produce and/or floral industry supply chain
- Demonstrates the power of the STEM disciplines
- Disrupts industry practices and/or creates improved processes, practices and products
- Provides benefits to the produce and floral supply chains that bring value to the customer
Questions? Contact Cyndi Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations close August 20, 2021.