The PMA Science & Technology Circle of Excellence Award recognizes individuals or organizations already conducting business within the global produce and/or floral industry supply chain. The nominated solution must disrupt industry practice(s) and/or create improved processes, practices and products, and provide benefits that bring value to the produce and floral supply chains. Nominees must fall into one or more of the STEM disciplines, i.e., science, technology, engineering and/or math. The chosen winner must attend PMA’s Tech Knowledge event May 1-2 in Monterey, California, USA, to receive the award in person.
Information to Apply/Nominate:
- Cost: There is no fee.
- Criteria for Applicants:
- Must be nominated by a PMA member, but winning recipient does not have to be a PMA member
- Conducts business within the global produce and/or floral industry supply chain
- Demonstrates the power of the STEM disciplines
- Disrupts industry practices and/or creates improved processes, practices and products
- Provides benefits to the produce and floral supply chains that bring value to the customer
- Winning company/individual must attend PMA’s Tech Knowledge event May 1-2, 2019 in Monterey, CA
- Friday, March 22: Deadline to submit a completed application. All applications will be reviewed by a panel of produce and floral business leaders.
- Friday, March 29: All applicants will be informed of their application status.
Recognition for Winner:
- At Tech Knowledge, May 1-2, 2019, Monterey, CA:
- One (1) full access pass to Tech Knowledge
- Winner will be announced prior to opening session on second day
- Plaque/physical award
- Five (5) minutes speaking time
- At Fresh Summit, October 17-19, 2019, Anaheim, CA:
- One (1) full access pass to Fresh Summit
- Announced at Fresh Summit
- Via PMA Communication Channels:
- PMA PR
- PMA Website
- PMA Social
Get started now!
Questions? Contact Johnna Hepner at email@example.com