ATTENTION: The refund deadline was July 31, so all new orders submitted are final.
The Fresh Ideas Showcase is sold on a first-come, first-serve basis based on the date and time your application (with payment) is received. There is a limited amount of space in each section available, and shelves must be purchased by August 23 to have your product listing included in the printed directory.
- Your company must be an exhibitor in the 2017 Fresh Summit Expo
- Your product, product line or service must have been introduced since the 2016 Fresh Summit Convention & Exposition
What's Included With Your Shelf:
- 1 empty shelf to display your product(s) from Wednesday, Oct. 18-Saturday, Oct. 21
- 1 sign promoting your company name and booth number
- 500 character product listing in our online, printed, and mobile directories, allowing you to build awareness and generate leads before, during and after Fresh Summit
Exhibitors have a variety of options to best showcase their product/service. There are (5) uniquely branded "sections" highlighting popular product categories. A maximum of (5) shelves may be rented, (1) per section. If renting multiple sections, a different product/service must be used in each section.
Innovative products/services can be showcased in the following sections:
- Main Fresh Ideas Showcase
- Just 4 Kids Showcase: Inspiring kids to eat healthy
- On-The-Go Showcase: Healthy choices made easy at home or on-the-go
- Certified Organic Showcase
- Floral Showcase: Fresh ideas, in bloom (refrigeration is NOT available)
Please note: Refrigerated shelves are available for all sections EXCEPT floral. While all shelves include lighting, an electric outlet may be added on to any non-refrigerated shelf.