The Floral Buyer Sourcing Meetings program offers an exclusive opportunity for floral suppliers from across the supply chain to sit down virtually with seven (7) floral buyers. The program is limited and spots will be filled with an ultimate goal of including a diverse mix of suppliers across the supply chain.
Deadline to apply: 5:00 p.m. Eastern on Monday, November 30, 2020
Supplier benefits included in registration:
- Seven (7) virtual meetings with floral buyers
- Your company profile and contact information provided to all floral buyers participating in this program in the digital program booklet pre-event
- Access to contact information for all floral buyers participating in this program
- Your company logo included in the program booklet
Supplier responsibilities include:
- Completion of this pre-meeting questionnaire to assist with arranging meetings
- Attendance in all pre-scheduled virtual meetings. Suppliers may have a maximum of two registered representatives attend the Sourcing Meetings meetings.
- This is a time for meet and greet only and there are NO guarantees items will be purchased or additional meetings will be scheduled.
- Payment in full following acceptance into the program. Please see below for more details regarding the application process.
- PMA will make every effort to create the highest quality schedules with the information provided by buyer and supplier participants. Matches will be based on product, regional, and rank compatibility. PMA cannot guarantee meetings with specific buyer companies.
Supplier Application Process:
- Interested supplier companies may apply to participate through close of business (5:00 p.m. Eastern) November 30, 2020.
- Following the November 30 deadline, applicants will receive an update from PMA notifying them of their application status (accepted or waitlist). Accepted companies that will be charged in full.
- Any further questions regarding the application process can be sent to Lauren Janeka.
- PMA Members - US$2,000
- Non-Members - US$2,900