Applicants must submit copies of their official transcripts from a minimum of the last three years of education.
- A school's seal or principal's signature must appear on the copy.
- The transcript must be translated into English. If translation is required, the translation must be authenticated as a true copy by a notary public or similar official.
- Originals will be required upon registration at the high school.
- IMPORTANT: Any student who arrives to orientation without their original transcripts will not be allowed to register for classes.
- English Language Teacher
This recommendation should highlight the following points: the student's reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities. It MUST be labeled "English Teacher Recommendation."
- Math Teacher:
This recommendation should highlight the student's analytical abilities. It MUST be labeled "Math Teacher Recommendation."
You are welcome to include information or documents that will strengthen your admission status. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Sporting achievements.
- Membership of clubs and societies