Hexagon PPM is sponsoring the next CAESAR II User Group meeting on Thursday, August 17.
CAESAR II Product Owner Stephanie Corken will give us an early look at what is coming in CAESAR II 2018 (v 10.0), which releases this month. Some of the features you can anticipate include:
• Support for KHK Level 2 Seismic Analysis for serious seismic events
• Better identification and tracking of supports, hangers, and elements throughout the system
• New Search and Replace in the List Inputs
• Support for the latest code standards from ASME, EN-13480, JPG and HPGSL
• Fully-redesigned API-610 equipment analysis
• New Delete/Automatic Renumbering of Load Cases
As usual, the CAESAR II team will be available for networking and discussions before and after the presentation to connect with the user group members about new features/benefits, current product development, and future plans.