Calling all junior producers and directors! We are excited to announce the upcoming Karner Kids Film Festival for all kids ages 10-17. The Albany Pine Bush Preserve Commission is inviting kids to create short films about the Albany Pine Bush. Films could feature wildlife, plants, history, personal experiences or other Pine Bush-inspired themes.
Rules and Submission Guidelines
- Keep it original! You are the creator. Make sure you have permission to use any images or music that are not yours.
- Filmmakers must be between the ages of 10 and 17.
- Less is more! The length of your film must be 5 minutes or less.
- Your film needs to be about the Albany Pine Bush.
- Make it appropriate for a family audience.
- You and a Guardian will be asked to sign a license.
- Please make sure your film is in MP4 format.
- One submission per person.
- Submissions must be received by 4pm on October 31, 2020.