Substitutions to a team’s roster must be completed by 3pm MT Thursday prior to the start of competition under the following conditions:
• Withdraw of skater is for medical reasons only
o Attach all necessary documentation to assist in the review process
• Substitution of the withdrawn entry can only be made into the exact same event and level as originally entered (ie: Junior Championship, or Preliminary Dance)
• Replacement skater must be qualified for that level and already approved for the competition
• Only skaters entered on the team roster entered at the time of Event registration can be pulled and named as a replacement skater
- Additions or changes to the roster are not permitted after the close of entries; this includes changes to levels or events entered.
- No late entries will be accepted after the registration deadline for any reason.
- Points will only be awarded to athletes who compete the competition. No points will be awarded to an athlete who withdrawals for any reason, under any circumstances. U.S. Figure Skating and the National Vice Chair for Intercollegiate Skating have the authority and responsibility to enforce this rule.