National Network Eligibility Criteria:
- Required: Current member in good standing of U.S. Figure Skating. If you are currently not a member, you will be asked to join U.S. Figure Skating prior to posting your listing on our National Network of Providers.
- Knowledge of and experience with the medical and scientific issues associated with sports and individual athletes, preferably figure skating and figure skaters.
- Applicable national and state license and certification.
- No felony or Health Care fraud convictions, actions or sanctions or discipline on clinical privileges or employment as the result of sexual abuse/harassment or substance abuse, or limitations, restrictions or disciplinary sanctions against own medical/professional licenses or DEA certificates.
- Preferred: Two years post-certification/licensure experience.
- Preferred: Current member in good standing of National professional sports medicine organization (e.g. ACSM, AMSSM, AOSSM).