A full-day leadership training seminar designed to streamline processes, improve communication and strengthen membership efforts at figure skating clubs across the nation.
- Solutions for holding shorter and more effective board meetings
- Strategic planning 101: walk away with an outline for a strategic plan
- Dos and don’ts of board management
- Build a marketing road-map designed to suit the needs of your organization
- Opportunity to participate in the Club Excellence recognition program
- Event management: tools, tips and best-practices for hosting successful competitions and events
- Board self-assessment
- Downloadable tools and templates
- Website and social media audit forms
- Handouts from all on-site presentations
Who should attend?
The full-day seminar is designed for individuals in a leadership position at a figure skating club, skating program, ice rink or training facility. Current and prospective board members, skating directors, coaches and rink management staff are encouraged to attend.
The fee is $75 per person or a maximum of $250 per board of four or more members. The fee includes all materials and lunch. You must pre-register if planning to attend. Deadline to register is October 19, 2019.