U.S. FIGURE SKATING
The 2023-24 individual membership is valid from 7/1/2023 through 6/30/2024 and is for those members who do not belong to a club.
If you are considering joining, or have recently joined, a U.S. Figure Skating member club, please DO NOT complete this application as your club will process your U.S. Figure Skating membership.
Upon submission of your application and payment, please allow 3-5 business days for your membership to be updated. Late season applicants please note: we do not pro-rate our fees.
- Subscription to SKATING Magazine (only first family and collegiate members)
- Digital membership card
- Certificates of accomplishment for passing proficiency tests and placing at U.S. Figure Skating qualifying competitions (athletes)
- Test at U.S. Figure Skating-sponsored test sessions
- Compete at U.S. Figure Skating-sanctioned competitions
- Participate in U.S. Figure Skating qualifying competitions
- Coverage under U.S. Figure Skating's secondary sports accident insurance policy