U.S. FIGURE SKATING
The 2018-19 individual membership is valid from 7/1/18 through 6/30/19 and is for those members who do not belong to a club. The cost of individual membership is $144 per year, which includes an electronic copy of the U.S. Figure Skating rulebook, a subscription to SKATING and a lapel pin (first year only). Additional family members may join at a cost of $65 per year (this does not include a rulebook or SKATING). There is also a four-year collegiate individual membership for $170.
Late season applicants please note: we do not pro-rate our fees.
Members of the organization have the ability to do the following:
- Test at U.S. Figure Skating-sponsored test sessions
- Compete at U.S. Figure Skating-sanctioned events
- Participate in U.S. Figure Skating qualifying events
- Participate in all sanctioned events events
Individual members also receive the following benefits:
- Certificates of accomplishment for passing proficiency tests and placing at U.S. Figure
Skating qualifying events (athletes)
- Subscription to SKATING magazine
- Individually numbered membership card
- Coverage under U.S. Figure Skating's sports accident insurance policy