U.S. FIGURE SKATING
The 2020-21 individual membership is valid from 7/1/20 through 6/30/21 and is for those members who do not belong to a club.
Early registration for the 2021-22 season starts on 6/1/2021 and is valid from 7/1/21 through 6/30/22.
Once you complete the form and payment is processed, please allow 4-7 business days for your membership to be updated. Late season applicants please note: we do not pro-rate our fees.
- Subscription to SKATING Magazine (only first family and collegiate members)
- Digital membership card
- Certificates of accomplishment for passing proficiency tests and placing at U.S. Figure Skating qualifying events (athletes)
- Test at U.S. Figure Skating-sponsored test sessions
- Compete at U.S. Figure Skating-sanctioned events
- Participate in U.S. Figure Skating qualifying events
- Coverage under U.S. Figure Skating's sports accident insurance policy