A full-day leadership training seminar designed to streamline processes, improve communication and strengthen membership efforts at figure skating clubs across the nation.
- Solutions for holding shorter and more effective board meetings
- Strategic planning 101: walk away with an outline for a strategic plan
- Dos and don’ts of board management
- Build a marketing road-map designed to suit the needs of your organization
- Opportunity to participate in the Club Excellence recognition program
- Event management: tools, tips and best-practices for hosting successful competitions and events
- Board self-assessment
- Downloadable tools and templates
- Website and social media audit forms
- Handouts from all on-site presentations
Who should attend?
The full-day seminar is designed for individuals in a leadership position at a figure skating club, skating program, ice rink or training facility. Current and prospective board members, skating directors, coaches and rink management staff are encouraged to attend.
The Professional Skaters Association (PSA) is granting six pre-approved credits to any PSA members that complete the seminar.
The fee is $75 per person or a maximum of $250 per board of four or more members. The fee includes all materials and lunch. You must pre-register if planning to attend. Deadline to register is September 15, 2019.