U.S. Figure Skating Aspire Membership Application
Thank you for registering for the U.S Figure Skating Aspire membership. Aspire offers skaters an affordable, comprehensive package program in a safe and supportive group training environment. Skaters will learn proper skill development and training techniques while sampling different skating opportunities and fine-tuning their fundamental skating skills.
The main components of the Aspire program are:
1. Off-ice training
2. On-ice classes
3. Specialized skater and parent resources
The Aspire membership will include:
- Eligibility to participate in Aspire programming
- Eligibility to compete. Permitted competition levels with this membership are:
- Preliminary and lower
- Adult bronze and lower
- Eligibility to take the following introductory tests:
- Pre-preliminary skating skills and singles
- Adult pre-bronze skating skills and singles
- The 12 preliminary dances
- Note: The names of tests have changed. Moves in the field tests are now skating skills and free skate tests are now singles.
- Secondary sports accident insurance
- SKATING magazine
During the registration process you will be asked to affiliate with the Aspire program in your state. If you do not see the program you are looking for select "Not on list" and continue to check out.
Your membership will be processed within 3 business days.