- Respect fellow campers; keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Use appropriate language.
- Act appropriately.
- Be respectful toward other campers and camp staff.
- Follow directions.
- Treat fellow campers equally; bullying will not be tolerated.
- All county rules must be followed.
Should a disciplinary problem arise, parents/ guardians will be contacted.
If the problem affects the safety and well-being of another camper or staff member, or if the problem cannot be resolved after a parent meeting, the
student will be withdrawn from the summer program, with no refund of camp fees.
A three-strike system for misbehavior and continued misbehavior is used in all camp programs:
First Strike: Warning.
Second Strike: Suspension from the program or removal from the next field trip.
Third Strike: Permanent removal from summer camp
(NO refunds will be given).
Suspension or Expulsion is possible regardless of strikes or without warning if:
A child deliberately harms another child or staff member.
A child deliberately or willfully destroys other’s property
(damage to property will be paid for by parents.)