Welcome to SWAP:MEET! Newsletter Swaps made easy.
Elle Woods PR is excited to create and administrate a new way for you to find other ROMANCE authors to swap your new releases, sales and news!
Overview of the program:
This program is designed to be self-sustaining and user generated so as to make it as easy as possible for ROMANCE authors to connect WITH EACH OTHER and not only find new people to swap with, but also to create new connections in the industry. You will be placed in a tier based upon the amount of your newsletter subscribers. This is to make it fair so that those with like amount of subscribers can swap. As you gain more subscribers you simply need to provide Elle Woods PR with proof of your new subscriber count and you will be moved up to the next tier. You have the option of being placed in your tier and every tier below you, or just your tier. Whichever groups you're in, they all work the same:
How does it work?
1. Upon submission of this form, payment, and the proof of your subscriber count (only a screenshot of the number is needed. I do NOT want your lists) you will be emailed a link to the Facebook group for your tier and every tier below, unless you specifically say otherwise below. I will also check to make sure that you write romance.
2. When you want a newsletter swap, simply post in the group with your book cover and the link you want shared (bookfunnel, amazon, instafreebie, etc.). Authors may use their own affiliate links. No graphics other than the book should be included. Please include your genre and heat level.
3. Other authors in the group will comment on your post when they have shared your book WITH THE LINK to their newsletter. There will be zero complaints about placement in said newsletter. They are only asked to share it, not give top billing.
4. If an author has shared your book, it is expected that you will return the favor when that author posts a request to share.
5. If you consistently post and do not return the favor, you will be removed from the group. No refunds will be made.
COST: A one-time administrative fee of $50. This covers the cost of managing the program. As you move tiers you will not be charged another fee.
As of 11/9/20 there are 98 members of the program.
Tiers are listed below. Each has been given a random color to delineate between them.
Tier 1: Yellow - 0 to 2,500 subscribers
Tier 2: Green - 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers
Tier 3: Blue - 5,001 to 10,000 subscribers
Tier 4: Red - 10,001 to 15,000 subscribers
Tier 5: Purple - 15,001 to 25,000 subscribers
Tier 6: Pink - 25,001 to 40,000 subscribers
Tier 7: Orange - 40,001+ subscribers
Have a more detailed question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org