All Basic Skills directors, instructors, junior instructors and assistants are invited for a great day of learning and sharing. If you are a beginning skating instructor, staff coach or volunteer class instructor - this is the workshop for you! Topics will cover all the necessary elements of being the best group skating instructor you can be! PSA credit will be given for attendance.
Specific topics will include:
- Your role and responsibilities as a Basic Skills group instructor
- Ideas to market and grow your program
- Teaching tips and testing standards of skills - bring your skates!
- Communicating with parents
- Customer Service and much more!
The fee for this workshop is $35.00 per participant. The registration deadline is August 20th, 2013.
Sunday August 25th, 2013
Lynnwood Ice Center
19803 68th Ave W.
Lynnwood, WA 98036
9:00 am- 3:00 pm
Registration Opens at 8:45am
For additional information contact:
U.S. Figure Skating – c/o Erin Schopf
20 First Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
(719) 635-5200 ext. 471; Fax- (719) 635-9548 email@example.com