All Basic Skills directors, instructors, junior instructors and assistants are invited for a great day of learning and sharing. If you are a beginning skating instructor, staff coach or volunteer class instructor - this is the workshop for you! Topics will cover all the necessary elements of being the best group skating instructor you can be! PSA credit will be given for attendance.
Specific topics will include:
- ADM Learn to Skate Hockey Curriculum and Our New Hockey Badge Program
- Your role and responsibilities as a Basic Skills group instructor
- Teaching tips and testing standards of skills - bring your skates!
- Communicating with parents
- Customer Service and much more!
JOIN US FOR A PARENT SKATER TRACK AND THE OHIO BASIC SKILLS SERIES AWARD PRESENTATION AND PARTY AFTER THE WORKSHOP!
The fee for the entire workshop is $35.00 per participant. $15.00 will be charged for the hockey classes only. The The registration deadline is August 1, 2013.
Sunday August 4th, 2013
9999 E. Washington St.
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
8:30 am-1:00 pm
Registration Opens at 8:15am
For additional information contact:
U.S. Figure Skating – c/o Erin Schopf
20 First Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
(719) 635-5200 ext. 471; Fax- (719) 635-9548 email@example.com