Interested in joining our Moontower Comedy & Oddity Festival Volunteer Team? We sure hope so, because we can't do it without you!
The Moontower Comedy & Oddity Festival takes over Austin April 23-26, 2014. For the most part, our volunteers help out between 3:30 pm and 12:00 am during the fest. We typically have one shift per night, shifts are between 4 and 6 hours long.
Wondering what volunteers do? A little bit of everything! Check out our volunteer overview page
for a what's what.
Here are the volunteer basics:
1. You must be 18+ years old.
2. You must live in or near Austin.
3. You must have an email address - one that you check regularly.
4. You must be able to volunteer for a minimum of two shifts.
5. You must participate in an online volunteer training (multiple options, day and night).
PLEASE NOTE: we have only a limited number of volunteer spots and preference is given to 2013 volunteers.